זמן & מקום
08 בנוב׳ 2023, 10:30
This course will offer theory from Dr. Maria Montessori’s method for child development which will then lead to the practical aspect of evaluating our own existing home environments and modifying it to suit our child’s capacities and needs. Keeping this in mind, the following will be the course components
Theory related to
• Stages of Development in children - to understand particular characteristics and developmental needs of each stage of development
• Prepared Environment - principles of how an environment can be prepared taking into account the people (in this case, children) who populate it
• Role of the Adult
Practical takeaways for participants
• Make material that is relevant to your child’s developmental needs
• Make an implementable plan for creating an environment at home that aids your child’s needs
The course is designed for a total of 10 hours spread over 4 weeks which includes the following components
• Online classes once a week.
• 4 hours of work which will be spread over the 4 weeks, which can be done at the participants own pace.